Why do my tires lean out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My front tires lean out on the front. Its all stock and had an alignment

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would ask what exactly you mean by lean out, but I'm just gonna ask for a picture. It would make things a lot easier.

-Powered by KABOOM Mobile-

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they will "lean out" or not look right anytime you mess with the torsion bars. So if you haven't messed with them since the alignment then your alignment shop sux, and you need to find a better one.

Side note the tires shouldn't look like they are leaned, turned, angled in any direction when the steering wheel is pointed straight, but if it drives fine ( straight and doesn't pull right or left,) I probably wouldn't worry to much about it but deffienently consult with your alignment shop on why it looks like that. Also if they say something like that is the best they could good get it, ask about taking the knockouts out then re-aligning it

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It sound's like you have positive camber, and if so then the alignment is no good!