Why can't I post to classifieds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beast96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a really nice set of seats I want to sell but cant post to classifieds?? Why?

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is a number you have to pass in message count before you can post to classifieds. I think it might be 50 so you are pretty close. Somewhere around there you go from "Newbie" to "OBS Enthusiast" and then you can post. You become "Awesome" at 100 or so. The restrictions are in place to keep the board from being spammed by people to log in, contribute nothing and leave SPAM.

Macfluke

I didn't see a Possum!
Reaction score
"THE RULES"

"- Basics -

Full Access - After 50 posts, 3 months or 100 rep you automatically get a full access account. This includes more PMs, bigger sig, profile and avatar pic uploads. Also custom user titles and new thread posting access to the classified section."

The way I read "THE RULES" he already met the requirements being here longer than 3 months...
maybe the glass is half empty instead of half full or the rules have changed or by some very slight chance i'm wrong...:rolleyes:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Some things are different since the format change.
'Rep' is no longer applicable, for one.
Could be that 50 posts are now the priority over the 3 month membership rule.

FLYWHEEL

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat here, I've got some really good condition stuff that is going to get thrown away most likely. Complete set of OEM interior spare tire parts for 2 DR Tahoe/Yukon, running boards, etc. Wish the limit wasn't 50 messages, just makes it so you have to look for stupid stuff to add to conversation.