Who is hotwheelsburbon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I vote HWB as member of the year just found this a ride worthy of our resident queen @HotWheelsBurban and rest of the community I mean this in all good fun please do not tear me a new one for this
You must be registered for see images attach
Naw dude I love this! Except for the lift, this is what I need to do swap meets....but OMG the turning radius! I thought Rawhide was a pita to turn around and park....

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
She is MIA tonight,must be enjoying some HotWheelsBourbon!
Nah, I just got in from work around 7:30, and fixed a little supper. Then I got on here.... WOW I've never had 49 alerts before! Most on this thread....
Thanks for the Likes, comments and general humor and good vibes. Very necessary this time of year!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
got ya how about one of these then
Yeah buddy! Dad and I actually saw one of the square body ones like this, has to have been at least 30 years ago, in the east part of downtown Houston, on a lot that Gray Line Tours was using to store trucks and buses. IIRC it was dark blue and gray or dark silver (which is the combo our '84 square burb was, and that might be what we were in). We both looked at each other, like "did we really see this?!" And immediately thought it would be great for swap meets. But then we thought about turning it and parking/maneuvering it, in the stock barns and such that swap meets are frequently held in. These are not trucks that would be very usable unless you are going in a straight line, or have a helluva lot of room to turn and make corners.
And besides the 5 square body Burbs we owned, fixed and drove from 1989 to 2018, he was pretty serious about having a square body crew cab. Just never had money, when a truck was available....he has to be looking down in wonder at us and Rawhide.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
got ya how about one of these then
That 92-93 with the horns on it, just says "Texas".....or a stereotype Texas anyway! Something you'd expect JR Ewing to step out of....
Jeez, Dallas, I'm showing my age now LoL....
My great grandmother LOVED that show, but she had worked as an accountant for many people in the "oil bidness" for many years and knew those characters well.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, I just got in from work around 7:30, and fixed a little supper. Then I got on here.... WOW I've never had 49 alerts before! Most on this thread....
Thanks for the Likes, comments and general humor and good vibes. Very necessary this time of year!
Work! There you go using those four letter words.