Where to buy tranny online.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Local shop or DIY. I searched for a while before I settled on going it myself. Got my parts from Rhino and youtubed the rest. You can order parts packages and have the shop build it. That's one way.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Monster wasn't googled. I've never used them but would consider them.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one of monsters ss 4l60es in mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RATFOOD

Reaction score
ok , i found a local shop with a good rep that will do the whole rebuild/install for ~$1200. I'm gonna stop by this week and get a free diagnostic test.. Thanks for all the "tranny" help!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
ok , i found a local shop with a good rep that will do the whole rebuild/install for ~$1200. I'm gonna stop by this week and get a free diagnostic test.. Thanks for all the "tranny" help!
Sounds like a damn good deal

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Just google "tranny" and see what pops up

I just google'd Tranny

Nothing about Transmissions:think: Tranny rebuild helped with transmission searches....... New Tranny did not get the search results I wanted.

I helped my Friend install a rock auto transmission/torque converter on his F150, no problems with it yet. It was also cheaper then having his rebuilt.

stevo95k

Reaction score
Tci transmission or performance automatic or try jeg's high performance

3%er

Reaction score
new guy gonna jump in here. was wondering about that monster in a box as well. hows she been doin? monster has a bunch of good and bad reviews? :hmm: btw whats up all haha

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Every company has good and bad reviews. People usually only post their bad reviews, so take everything with a grain of salt. I personally have had a great experience with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk