Where does this plug go??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevestoffer

Reaction score
This plug is right above the blower motor, I don't know if it plugs into the HVAC some where or the computer because I don't have a computer in my truck. My dome lights or HVAC don't work.

You must be registered for see images

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Make and model of the truck man... You gotta help us so we can help you. Im assuming its a 95+ from the dash parts in the floor board.

stevestoffer

Reaction score
Ugh I'm literally about ready to take a crow bar to this truck!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was and still am the same way with my truck. Took the computer out of mine and running into a Bunch of probs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevestoffer

Reaction score
maybe for the a/c blend door actuator?

I was and still am the same way with my truck. Took the computer out of mine and running into a Bunch of probs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don't know for sure what it went to BUT I cut the red wire and ran it to the battery and now my HVAC works!! The only thing that doesn't work now are my dome lights but I don't have my new headlight switch wired in so the circuit isn't complete.

Oh and you were correct when you saw 95+ dash parts. I swapped in a 95 dash in my 94 but I'm using the 94 wiring harness. It would be a mess if I had to use the computer (i think). I'm doing a Cummins swap and I though "why not swap the dash too?" Lol. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Well I guess you weren't the ones who said is it a 95+? Lol But whatever.