WHEELS!? 12" width??? Plz Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Im considering about getting 20x12s black fuel hostages or octanes and a dick cepek lift. If you get 20x12 fuel rims it will come with a -44 offset and pretty much at least almost half of your tire will be sticking out but i mean i think it would be badass! go for it if you really like the rims. its your truck, your gonna be the one driving it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know where you're from, but if your from a state where the weather sucks 6 months out of the year and the roads are icy 90% of those 6 months. Are you sure you wanna run a 13-15" wide tire? That will not provide the best performance in any conditions. Personally for performance and wear i would go with a 8-10" wide wheel for best overall (Looks, performance, handling, etc). I have American Racing Nitro 16X8 wheels, with 4.25" backspacing and they stick out a good 1.5" or so. Gives it a nice mean stance without sacrificing all around performance in my opinion.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really only want them to stick out a couple inches so i dont end up putting a huge strain on my front end components. The only reason i want the 12" wheel is because of the way the fuel octanes look.. BADASS! haha I kinda figured they woud be way too wide but I cant convince myself to only get 10's with a different style wheel :( im to in love with the 12" octanes

I found this thread on gmfs but cant get in touch with the guy but he put 20x12 rockstars on and they didnt rub be he trimmed his bumper

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4525357#post4525357

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also looking at his pics they dont seem to stick out that far? the rockstars have a -44 offset too what do you guys think?