wheel well coating?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I love cheap and effective it really helps save money! I'll have to give baby oil a try! For window/glass cleaner I find window washer fluid works great and its $2 a gallon!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sewlow, I want to hear the polishing & waxing regime!!! We should have a talk about products and tools we like best because I am always open to new methods of detailing!

Sure! But it'll have to be later. Just heading out the door. Gotta install carpets in a '65 T-bird.

If I plan on getting in the mud, baby oil and warm soapy water in a pump up sprayer. Used to use wd40, but Im just too cheap. Only if I have a long day at work in the woods where I know I'll spend 48 hrs between muddy clay roads and bumper deep holes.

And sewlow. You sir, need a pressure washer.

Baby oil. Never tried that.
A pressure washer is on my list!

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well I decided to not coat my wheel wells. but I got her all finished up. Not sure if I like the flares on there yet? I also picked up a pressure washer to of cl for 60 to help wash the mud off.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
All I can say DAYUM!!! That is one sexy truck. I love the rocker panels all bed lined. What did you use when you did those?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro