Wheel specs for 7/10 static.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Such a helpful guy lately, Dean! The wife must be keeping you in a good mood! Nudge-nudge! Lol!
Or...is she just happy to have a second set of wheels around for her to drive? (I mean the white truck, of course!)

Nope... Just a good guy I suppose, and I don't have a white truck? Yeah she is cool with the dually I wouldn't say happy about it, but puts up with it I guess

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

wmiller1337

Reaction score
Dr. Chop, I was not trying to argue with you... I have said numerous times I am not set on a particular diameter... I made the post to see what wheels everyone else who has done this drop have ran, regardless of diameter. I have done a ton of research on this the drop, the only area I am unsure about is the wheel size, that's why I asked for facts from those who have done it. The truck I used as an example, stated it had 20s and was daily drivable. If you think the driver of the truck is a liar, that's cool, please recommend a wheel that in your knowledge would be fully functional. Thanks.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5/7 drop 20x8 with 245/35/20 and 20x10 with 275/30/20 rear. that is a hammered a$$, bad a$$ look.