Wheel Spacers/ Adapters... Think theyre safe? This guy thinks so.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Don't mind at all, but I really don't have a specific set I'm thinking of, I just know that there is an abundance of 6 lug wheels for sale everywhere these days. What I think is crazy is that back in the day the popular thing on a pre 1973 model truck was a 5 lug conversion, now we want to convert our trucks to 6 lugs, lol.
If I had to pick a certain set of wheels, i'd probaly get something like this.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw what happens when these go wrong. A freind of mine stuck some D44 and linked his Jeep Cherokee, he did a really nice job. He wanted to use spacers to get the bolt pattern on the front and rear the saame, I told him on an offroader, not a good idea, lots of sideloads and torque. After a very nice run through the rocky mountains one day we get a frenetic call on the CB radio that hes got really bad death wobble.....after some investigation with a flashlight on the side of the road on a very muddy rig we discovered that the aluminum spacers had ovaled and started coming off. Luckily this happened at 40Km/h not on the hwy. All it cost him was a $200 tow to town....better than his life. I wouldnt use them....