Whats the best sounding exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Yes I am interested.
I am thinking about getting one.

Alright here's the video with the Super 50. This was from about two years ago when I first got the Yukon. Like I said, sounded pretty good without being obnoxiously loud and didn't have a drone.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

98sierraslt4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my setup. No cats, kept the duals, added an H, 2- 40 series flows to tips turned down dumped right before axle.

I bought full pipping for flows out the back with the tips but i dont like the look so I I put them on the mufflers. Clean look sound turnes heads all the time. Has an old school muscle sound to it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I'm going to have to take and post some video of my new setup. Shorty headers into 2.25" catless headpipes, into a single DI/SO 18" magnaflow, into a 3" tail that terminates in the stock location. Often times I listen to my truck instead of my radio.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to have to take and post some video of my new setup. Shorty headers into 2.25" catless headpipes, into a single DI/SO 18" magnaflow, into a 3" tail that terminates in the stock location. Often times I listen to my truck instead of my radio.
Let's hear it.

Parahdox

Reaction score
Has any one used the super 50 delta flow?
Has any one used the Borla proxs or xr1?
I am also looking for something that does not sound like a straight pipe, quiet at cruise but loud at wot with minimum drone.

I believe my truck has the Borla XR1? Im at college now lol this thread is old, let me find a video of it.

Edit NOT MY TRUCK BUT SOUNDS CLOSE TO IT: Heres the video
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media