What is this plastic lid called on the center arm rest/seat back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewEnglandK5

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Does anybody have the part number for the black lid thing on the center console? Also looking for the part number for the handle on the front to open the larger section. Thanks!

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have a link for used car parts across the nation and was willing to look it up there and give you the link, BUT, the year make and model vehicle must be a secret. Might even get lucky with NOS thru a member I know at another forum, BUT, again, no info. At 71 years old, my mind reading skills are lacking.

By the way, welcome to your first post, since joining 5 months ago.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didn’t mention color, although it looks to be grey in photo. Each color has its own specific part number. Again, it wasn’t sold in pieces.
You must be registered for see images attach

caminonut

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
LKQ has a search engine on their website if you would happen to have any of those salvage yards in your state.
It’s easy to look up the year and model to find out if they have any instead of going to the yard itself and not finding what you’re looking for.