What is this and how can I relocate it??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

that's his typical responses same as on FSC.

he's completely againist anything smog related or going from tbi to carb I know I've seen the posts.

eh well he has his opinions I've got mine.

but for the topic, can it be removed? yes, should it be removed? maybe not, or maybe, depends on you, and it's your call.

can you relocate it? yes, where to? anywhere you want as long as the fuel vapor line can reach and then it reach the tbi, which could be ANYWHERE on the truck.

so in the end, please don't bash ppl or bash this site saying crap like "ohh typical responses from this site" BS!!!!!!!! I bet every site ends up with the same ones. If not then really who cares? This is a great site, don't confuse it with FSC or some bashfest site.

Guess what, this is not a communist country, I am more than allowed to post my opinions about swapping to a carb or removing or messing with smog stuff when there is no gain to be had, only hacking more stuff and polluting more than we already do.

This is a good site, just becuase you wanted to get every stick on chrome thing for your truck and people on FSC disliked it when you asked an opinion does not make FSC bad, I have meet more people from their and consider them my friends than you have probably ever talked to on there on the net.

You sit here and say oh ya go ahead and remove this, no issues at all, then say well maybe you shouldn't smoke around your truck or this stipualtion or that, nice contridiction.

Someone needs an attitude adjustment. How much experience do you have working on classic/performance vehicles and engines? The only thing that tube does is prevent the tank from venting right into the open air. There's no danger however if it does vent strait into the air.

Buddy, this is the internet, I can act for or against what I want just the same as you can, just because I didn't jump on the bandwagon that is all for hacking and taking so called unnecessary parts off your truck doesn't make me wrong or needing anything adjusted. GM put this stuff there for a reason. YOu want to have a let's see who'e ***** is bigger match over the internet about how much we know about trucks are wrenching on stuff? What will that prove, anyone can write anything down or google it.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cry me a freakin river.
geez.

you really wanna come in and bash more? I left FSC because of this crap.

NEVER was it over FSC, and honestly I don't remember asking anyone f'in opinions on my junk, crhome or what not I can care less. I run what I want on my truck. if you or anyone else doesn't like it, tough crap it's mine not yours.

The FSC crap that made me mad and leave was this same crap, bashing, ask one question and get bashed I think not. give somebody a guess on something or info you read online and get ripped over it when NOBDY else would post and help, yea that kinda junk.

NONSENSE just exactly like this.

You gave your opinion I gave mine, why not leave it at that? NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta come in with more tre huggin BS and trying to bash on me and my junk. REALLY????? come on.

who's butt hurt here? It aint me.

oh yea mr knowitall, as for the can line and covering it and smoking, guess what a gas tank is a sealed unit too, but you know what??? I still say remove it, don't smoke around it, grind weld etc. it's just a precaution and safety. IS it going to explode? maybe, should it? no, do I want to chance it or could something weird happen, yea it can.

You know maybe I shouldn't give anyone info, just let everyone tell ppl junk I know is right, let them keep telling guys NO you can't and crap.

You know what tho I just can't do that I like to help ppl. It's like asking ohh can I paint my truck or have it done? and everyone says no. Well if that's what you really want then yea, but here's some info I've learned, be it my personal experience or what I've read or seen. aint that what these places are for?

That's like saying your truck has xx size tires no you cannot change it.

Lastly, you still have one of my fav trucks be it on this site or FSC, but you sure aint one of my fav. ppl bashing and pulling all this crap. If you want to bash over tree huggin junk go ahead, sorry if I offended your "GREEN" heiny.

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I have to say, this is one of the last places I expected to bump into an environmentalist. More power too you though.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cry me a freakin river.
geez.

you really wanna come in and bash more? I left FSC because of this crap.

NEVER was it over FSC, and honestly I don't remember asking anyone f'in opinions on my junk, crhome or what not I can care less. I run what I want on my truck. if you or anyone else doesn't like it, tough crap it's mine not yours.

The FSC crap that made me mad and leave was this same crap, bashing, ask one question and get bashed I think not. give somebody a guess on something or info you read online and get ripped over it when NOBDY else would post and help, yea that kinda junk.

NONSENSE just exactly like this.

You gave your opinion I gave mine, why not leave it at that? NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta come in with more tre huggin BS and trying to bash on me and my junk. REALLY????? come on.

who's butt hurt here? It aint me.

You are absolutely unreal man, off the wall. DO you not hear yourself? Almost every thread on this site gets derailed within a few posts, people give an opinion or option not asked by the OP, or bad info is passed on as good info and the poster swears to it even after they are proved wrong. Just like when I asked for a photoshop of my rear bumper black, what did I get? everyones opinion and what they think I should do, not until about 10 posts later did I get a pic and it was a crappy MS paint pic.

You asked plenty of times about if things would look good on your truck or not, you got told no or thats ugly then you start the hate fest. Plenty of people do not like my truck or things about it, but if I ask for opinions then I expect good and bad.

I am bashing because I opposed the majority in here? BEcause I wasn't all for taking it out and jsut leaving crap hang or not knowing the consequences? Sorry I am a tree hugger becuase I do try to be eco friendly when I can and when I can avoid unnecessary poluting? What are you all a bunch of liberal Obama praising left wing extremists?

Listen to yourselves.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really?

sorry I don't support obama and his bs or tree huggin junk. I support coal and real jobs.

as for the chrome and junk dang save that crap for FSC.

excuse me for defneding what I like when I get bashed over asking for opinions and get nothing but hate. You know the big thing with that? I go on there I see nothing but bashing and hate. So i figure why not do the same? it's goes on all the time and nothing gets done so why not? Like the old saying if you can't beat em join em?

At least being derailed doesn't end up in bash fests, well it used to not end up in them, seems this thread sure is so I'm done.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You all are so shallow and do not understand one bit and are drinking way to much of the Koolaid, just because I support running a high flow cat that will help low end and MPG and I support leaving things as to not hack up under the hood and keep things safe and working correctly makes me an enviromentalist? ANd I bet I am really a tree hugger because I recycle, re use things, and compost scraps? I must be such a freaking hippy who has no clue and is against America.

Unreal guys. Oh and if one sentence that is my opinion made you all go up into a uproar I can't imagine what you all would think if I shared all my other opinions of people on this site.

YOu do not have a right to not be offended on the internet and if you feel you do, then move to North Korea where they can't even use the internet or say anything that is other than what the leader says. That is what you all sound like to me, getting mad because I didn't agree or support some redneck idea or mindless solution.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL no, no no, sorry we figured you were since you seem to throw a fit over removing emissions things and switching to carbs etc.

sorry if we read too deep there bubba.

I recycle anything and everything I can and don't try to watse anything, mostly because of money.

I just don't see it being redneck, guy wants rid of it or wants to relocate it, he said relocate and you answer NO, like it's forbidden to touch the thing. I just cleared it up, yes you can move it, ANYWHERE you can run lines to. Can you remove it YES. Should you? well you decide. Has anyone? yes. plenty.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
:popcorn:

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. I guess everyone should keep those to themselves. :rotflmao:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol no need for popcorn I'm done. If he wants to post more go for it. I see no need in furthering screwing up this thread, I should not have did as much as I already have.

yes I definately should keep mine to myself, as well as any info I may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.