What is a Full Access Member?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have searched and searched and I can't figure out what a 'Full Access Member' is for posting in the Classifieds section...

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I think you need to hit a certain number of posts before you are considered "full access".

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you need to hit a certain number of posts before you are considered "full access".

That is what I thought too but couldn't find any information on it... hmmm... I just hit 10, what more do I need to do? lol

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
you have to have 50 posts before you can post in the classified section to sell something

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You have to get at least 50 posts and be registered on here for at least 5 days. After that, you will become a Full Access Member. Once a Full Access Member, as Sierra pointed out, you can then post in the Classified section.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
From "Rules":

- Basics -

Full Access - After 50 posts, 3 months or 100 rep you automatically get a full access account. This includes more PMs, bigger sig, profile and avatar pic uploads. Also custom user titles and new thread posting access to the classified section.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Custom user titles? Tell me more please.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Custom user titles? Tell me more please.

I think that's referring to the little area under your username that says different things. New users say: "Newbie", and full access changes to: "I'm Awesome." However, once full-access, you are also allowed to make yours custom, like mine is.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I think that's referring to the little area under your username that says different things. New users say: "Newbie", and full access changes to: "I'm Awesome." However, once full-access, you are also allowed to make yours custom, like mine is.

How???

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
At the top right is "Settings" right next to Log Out. Go into that. Then on the left, go to "Edit Profile". Then right under your username and privacy, is a spot that tells you what your current user title is, and gives you the option to type a short one into the box.