What is a Full Access Member?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here, I hit 50 and it still won't let me. Is there a delay to it or an approval process?

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on this thread too for the same reason. I would like to post a drive shaft for sale but need more posts. How can I convince the mods that I'm not a spammer or scammer? I don't have many posts because I like to lurk, until recently anyway because I'm trying to get my posts up. But I'm on here all the time and have been for a while.

Also I'm totally into gmt400s (I swr 4 real yo). The one I have has been in the family since it was new and have driven it for years. I can scan it's orig window sticker even if that can be proof I'm not a flybynight scammer .

rjrider

Reaction score
At the top right is "Settings" right next to Log Out. Go into that. Then on the left, go to "Edit Profile". Then right under your username and privacy, is a spot that tells you what your current user title is, and gives you the option to type a short one into the box.

It does not look like I can change mine even though I have been here for well over 3 months. What should I do?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Post more. The 50 post rule is not just to make sure you are a scammer, its also away for you to contribute to the forum with your added content in return to allow you to sell something on here for free that will be seen by a lot of people. Its just a "scratch the forums back and it will then scratch yours", type of a deal.

scotttick

WHO ME?
Reaction score
How do you see how many "posts" you have made. I too would like to sell in the classifieds, but have no idea how close I am to becoming a full access member.