What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White mule

Reaction score
Do you have more details on that light bar or a link?
I got the idea from this site, the other one was hidden behind the grill and was curved. Mine is a 30 inch straight barbell off eBay, 300watt spot/flood combo . The first 8 lights on each end are floods and spots in the middle. I had to trim the back of light ( cooling fins) a lot to clear hood latch and fan brackets, then just mounted the light under the top of the grill . It is very solid and has done some off-road use and no movement.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I got the idea from this site, the other one was hidden behind the grill and was curved. Mine is a 30 inch straight barbell off eBay, 300watt spot/flood combo . The first 8 lights on each end are floods and spots in the middle. I had to trim the back of light ( cooling fins) a lot to clear hood latch and fan brackets, then just mounted the light under the top of the grill . It is very solid and has done some off-road use and no movement.
88GMCTruck is the guy you got the idea from. Just for Jorge6.5's knowledge

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Brought home a new to me trailer last night. 24 ft 10k Wells Cargo. Has dual front doors and a rear ramp also.

You must be registered for see images attach

92_Bahama

Reaction score
Moving across the state and I had to tow the blue truck because of it's mystery spark knock? issue. Not sure if I am going to keep and restore or sell yet but the 50mph headwind sure made for some great mpg. GMT400 squared

andfern97

Reaction score
Damn looking through these and seeing peoples' clean non-rusty trucks sure makes me jealous! I have a "clean" one for Minnesota standards and it's still rusted to crap on the underside...

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Moving across the state and I had to tow the blue truck because of it's mystery spark knock? issue. Not sure if I am going to keep and restore or sell yet but the 50mph headwind sure made for some great mpg. GMT400 squared

I want that trailer. What's the specs on it?

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
[QUOTE="the 50mph headwind sure made for some great mpg. GMT400 squared
[/QUOTE]

plus side, good for the fossil fuel industry.