What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went and grabbed a 48" cast iron "kettle" from the 1850's yesterday along with a bunch of other cast iron parts for it. It was originally a 90 gallon portable (lol) furnace/boiler... converting it into a firepit station.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hauled the wife's Patriot to the stealership, the two shops I've been two have told me it's an ECM/PCM issue and they're not equipped to handle it. As much as I don't want to, I need to get my wife's car fixed.
Red truck did okay, definitely need to get a hitch and a brake controller in the crew cab. I think that truck will pull way better than the red truck currently can; 4.10s on 265s versus 3.73 on 285s.

Aqua-pig

Reaction score
Towed the half ton home after munching a tranny. Dinky little rental trailer lost a wheel bearing. It was a long day but we looked cool!

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    515.8 KB · Views: 27

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More Jeep towing. Dealer wanted over 1200 to repair the car vs the 500-600 I'm looking at from my usual shop.
Previous shop said it was a bad PCM, dealer checked it all over and it's a bad throttle body causing all kinds of issues and throwing weird codes. Have I mentioned how much I hate newer vehicles?
I'd replace it myself but I just flat don't have the time nor the place to practically strip down the engine to get to the TB to replace it.
Truck pulled it fantastic this time, I couldn't even feel it behind me this time around.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Went and picked up this today. My first new anything with wheels.

It's a PJ CC222. 22' deck, about 3000# empty, 14k rated. Has removable fenders, swing down jacks in the back, and a wire mesh floor dealie in the tongue. Had to drive 4 hours each way, but they undercut everyone close to me while having a trailer with more features.