What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
I saw your post on NC4x4 about offroading; whereabouts do you go wheeling in your neck of the woods? I'm like 45 minutes away from URE; and I don't even have a rig yet to go on the trails

so im currently trying to find more places. I just moved back to NC . In Highschool I had a few spots but now they are all either closed or private property. Also HS me didnt care about illegal wheeling . adult me does. At the moment only URE which is about an hour 15 minutes for me. let me know if you do decide to get a rig. when i left Jersey all my offroading buddies are up there. so i got like one guy that goes with me at the moment

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so im currently trying to find more places. I just moved back to NC . In Highschool I had a few spots but now they are all either closed or private property. Also HS me didnt care about illegal wheeling . adult me does. At the moment only URE which is about an hour 15 minutes for me. let me know if you do decide to get a rig. when i left Jersey all my offroading buddies are up there. so i got like one guy that goes with me at the moment
I'm hoping maybe sometime this year to get a K5; I just need to get my **** together first, and then try to convince my friends to get rigs too.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
I'm hoping maybe sometime this year to get a K5; I just need to get my **** together first, and then try to convince my friends to get rigs too.

I love a good Square body chevy. again let me know when you do ill wheel with you. summers are a bit tough for me to find time to go but fall and winter trips im down for

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Towed a 02 Tahoe Z71 with my 89 K2500. Most likely I’ll give it to my sister because she needs something that can be a beater for winter. It’s either that or I break it up for parts (least likely).