What did Santa bring you for your OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bygddy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone got any cool toys for their toy this Christmas?
I got this for my stupid low, soon to be mildy custom, 2 tone lace painted, tall shiftered , caddy hub capped 97 RCSB
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I bought my self 285s.. does that count, also started piecing together my double din project

Sent from my SM-N910P

ChevyBoat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smoked headlights + turn lamp cases
A black grille to replace the chrome one the previous owner fudged up. (Truck is black). American flag bowtie overlay, and American flag z71 bedside decals. ROLL TIDE. Truck is going to look sick once they come in. Plan on blacking out truck. Any ideas for some cheap customization...? Like <$150.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419569852062.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419569852062.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419569952157.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419569952157.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419569971400.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419569971400.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 25

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone got any cool toys for their toy this Christmas?
I got this for my stupid low, soon to be mildy custom, 2 tone lace painted, tall shiftered , caddy hub capped 97 RCSB

I'm going to have to pretend I didn't see that. I've got a thing for blue sparkle.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
And I just got a '75 C10 that's baby blue...

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Santa didn't bring it but I ordered all of this today.

The 400's had an even better Christmas thanks to Evilbay. Here is the new updated list. The dually got a new set of injectors, glow plugs, crossover pipe, down pipe, Autometer ultra lite EGT, boost and tranny gauges as well as a triple gauge pod and a drivers side door handle. The 93 got a Comp 212 int./218 exh, 0.522 int./0.529 exh. cam, Schoenfeld LS swap headers, Walbro 255 and a set of clear headlights. The 90 got a MTC-1 cam. The Yukon ended up with a new rear window switch, a drivers side door handle and a tank of gas. The 89 got nothing. :(

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Was wishing for a new heater motor, resistor and a door jam light switch, all of which have puked in the last week.....I guess I was a bad boy, cus none of that showed up.....Getting very frustrated with Santa

95Z71Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All my truck got was cold and frosted...
My wife doesn't believe in getting me anything I want for cars or trucks.

Actually we don't get anything from each other for Christmas, we wait until income tax time and get stuff. But it still won't be car parts :(

bygddy

Reaction score
I'm going to have to pretend I didn't see that. I've got a thing for blue sparkle.

Me too lol, the middle of the truck is goimg baby blue, then will do some lace panel's with darker metal flake blue like the wheel....the wheel itself is dirt cheap as far as aftermarket wheels go. Was really surprised....and its gorgeous in person...
Very excited!

bygddy

Reaction score
All my truck got was cold and frosted...
My wife doesn't believe in getting me anything I want for cars or trucks.

Actually we don't get anything from each other for Christmas, we wait until income tax time and get stuff. But it still won't be car parts :(

Been with my wife for 20years now and this is the first car part she has ever bought me....she mostly looks the other way when I buy stuff, she has been pretty understanding over the years when I buy and sell/trade cars, like 20+ in the last 3-4 years, but was real clear that if the truck goes, the wheel stays lol....