what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
every one makes mistakes. we are supposed to help him ,not be mean, this is a truck forum. the way yall are acting some people will leave and not want to come back. i bet that every one of us has done something stupid before.

Doing something stupid is ok, doing something dangerous is a whole nother ballgame. The fact he doesnt have brakes is stupid and reckless, thats why everyone is coming down on him.

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doing something stupid is ok, doing something dangerous is a whole nother ballgame. The fact he doesnt have brakes is stupid and reckless, thats why everyone is coming down on him.

After 14 Pages he still has not asked for someone to teach him how to use a flare tool so he could fix the problem as cheaply as is SAFE to do????

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
every one makes mistakes. we are supposed to help him ,not be mean, this is a truck forum. the way yall are acting some people will leave and not want to come back. i bet that every one of us has done something stupid before.

Mistakes are one thing

Knowingly driving around in a truck with only front brakes, is being a retard.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Parts stores have premade lines...

You can also buy EZ-Bend line by the foot and they'll flare it for ya.....I know carquest does it, not sure who else. You would actually have to try hard to kink that line, it really doesn't like to kink.

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Again all of you are stupid I haven't spent any money in a long time jet because I post pictures means nothing the pictures 1) where old or 2) materials that I Already had

**** off

Go ahead and forward info to the kingston police dept 1) I don't live in Kingston 2) I'm nota PA resident 3) me truck doesn't have to have an inspection I have already said that I will fix the brakes I replaced the master cylinder yesterday and it drives like brand new

How about Arkansas.
You must be registered for see images

If the truck drove like new it would have brakes on both ends. Like it did when it was new. You idiot.