What are these connectors for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Once again, I had to bribe my Wife to let me use her phone to take pics. Can anyone name these? I think the first one (starting from the left) is a door jamb switch. Second one I have no idea. Third one might plug into the radio? Thanks in advance.

You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First is door jamb switch, second is diagnostic connector, third, fourth, and fifth are stereo or HVAC

I am drooling over your third pedal. Nice!

packer0440

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last two are definitely for stereo (CDM box). The 3rd one not sure but could be for the HVAC blend door.

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't intend to get the OBD connector in the pic. Sorry about that.

I don't have a radio installed - at all. So those connectors will be getting taped off. Thanks though.

As for the HVAC, there is nothing electronic on my HVAC controls. I have two "stickmen" as Rock Auto calls them. The only thing that takes power are the mini bulbs that light up the HVAC controls. They are super tiny.

Well, then, we are left with the mystery of the third connector. Oh and another mystery connector dropped out from near the ashtray when I was removing the dash yet again. I think, however, that that one is for the courtesy light in the foot well.

So as it is now, I need to get another door jamb switch and root through my spare bulbs drawer and see if I can match something up.