Westin Nerf Bar Step pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The step pad on my driver side nerf bar is broken where it fits in the little holes to be secured and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a replacement step pad. They are the signature series bars.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you should be able to call westin and get a part number for it, and they also might sell direct to you.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I ended up gorilla gluing it back, and that works. The little tab is broken and stuck in the hole, so there's no fix.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Boom. Done. You know I think you should just remove those dang thangs! It's not like you need to step up into them! I will say one thing though. Step bars allow you to get up and into the seat where as with my truck I'm always jumping in and I catch the edge of my leather seat. Really tears it up, but I'd rather tear it up than run those nerfs. Just my .02 specially for a stock truck!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Im with Griffin on this, trucks look better without stepbars as well as without the step bars trucks look like they sit higher

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn right. It's funny. The majority of trucks with step bars I see do not need them anyway.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My truck had them when I got it but I didnt care for them and they were rusting out so I took them off and my truck looked like it sat higher and got the pleasure of helpin girls get in my truck

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dads truck had to have them so mom could get in, and for dad
our truck has had them since we got it, they will probably just get left on there until they are really rusty, or we get tired of them
the blue truck came with some really crappy ones, we got new ones that are much nicer, and once again are left on there to make it easier for dad to get in, and for everyone that borrows it

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Nah, I like them, would rather not have to tear up any interior. It's not stock either, dunno why you said that.