Western masshole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, new to GMT400 and new to forums in general, but been reading this forum and getting some good info for a little while now so figured I join. I got a close as can be to stock 98 K1500 5.7 auto regular can long bed, crank windows and a rubber floor and I'm hopping to start on some upgrades soon, starting with the wheels, exhaust, and tranny and any simple and cheap mods I can find on here, feel free to point me towards some.
Thanks Scott

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i've got a pearl snap shirt and that makes me look like a western *******.... is that kinda like a western masshole? oh yeah.... welcome

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
i've got a pearl snap shirt and that makes me look like a western *******.... is that kinda like a western masshole? oh yeah.... welcome

I have lots of pearlsnap shirts... Even some that have some glittery thread for when I used to show cattle or if I wanna jazz it up at a dancehall. Does that make me an *******?

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I have lots of pearlsnap shirts... Even some that have some glittery thread for when I used to show cattle or if I wanna jazz it up at a dancehall. Does that make me an *******?
no it doesn't make you an *******. it makes you western.... the pic w don cheto makes you an *******... put it in a western shirt.....