Welp Here are a Few Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love this truck as well ... in fact love it so much im going to paint my yukon to match ... J/K.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DO IT And then Sell it to me HAHAHA I want a matching yukon so badly I found one last year with Low low Km but they wanted about $9000 for it. it was a 99 and it was black and grey.

HAHA ya it would look pretty sweet, well the drop would look sweet to but i cant justify dropping a 4x4 specialy with our winters and hobbies.

Perhaps one of these Photoshop Magicians could work there magic just for fun lol

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a matching Suburban tattooed on my *****, it also turns into a 2dr hoe :looking:

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right click save on a couple of those pictures, lookin good like always Matt, really like the new subtle updates with your parking and taillights.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks Guys.

Update:
I had to swap in the old smoked corners, I had a Leaky Corner already :( its full of moisture and I made sure I sealed them before I installed them. Once I figure out how to get rid of the moisture without breaking it they will go back on. I love having options though.