Well f**k me running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Hummm. I think I may order a couple new injectors and IAC pigtail and take that and my TB rebuild kit to the shop that did all the other work and let them have fun while I'm traveling...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
yeah, it could also still be the fuel pump too... they are known to be cranky

When I had it tested they said it was a steady high pressure reading...which now that I think about sounds like the FPR and/or injectors leaking.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
This look like everything I need (besides injectors):

You must be registered for see images attach

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Tried cleaning the injectors? Usually the screens catch everything, but it's possible they let something thru. Could also be just dirty nozzles, which would do the same as dirty float valves on a carb.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Tried cleaning the injectors? Usually the screens catch everything, but it's possible they let something thru. Could also be just dirty nozzles, which would do the same as dirty float valves on a carb.

No, just gonna pull it all off when I get back from traveling from work week after next and throw reman injectors in while I have it apart I think. $50 for a pair after getting the cores back ain't too bad at all.

If something is clogging one of them would that cause a leak that would make it run rich?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It wouldn't be clogging, it would instead be keeping nozzles from fully closing.

Ahhh I gotcha hmmm. I've never had one of these apart...how would I go about cleaning them to make sure that isn't the case?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I don't actually have a break-down schematic for the injectors....I know draggin95 has torn them down alot, ya might PM him for instructions.