"Week end warrior" lmao

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I HATE it when people put stupid tags on their posts that have NOTHING to do with their vehicle. Especially "turbo" or "supercharged".

If I'm looking for something with forced induction, I don't want to see your piece of crap hack job that you think is actually impressive.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Wouldnt look too bad if it had something like a Cowl or HD hood on it...stock bumper or SS bumper on the front and proper 4 link back half to make the rear mods worth it lol

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Wouldnt look too bad if it had something like a Cowl or HD hood on it...stock bumper or SS bumper on the front and proper 4 link back half to make the rear mods worth it lol

Maybe for looks, but what about the rest of it?

The whole steering column is jacked up. Why not just buy a steering wheel without an airbag?

Why in the world would you put the ignition box in the interior on the glove box?

If you're really that concerned about weight, just take the bed off when you run, why cut it up?

What's with that tire size?

And I don't see ANYTHING about the setup. Doesn't actually give any info about the engine/trans, etc.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Price is more than I would pay, but if it runs it might make a good starting point for an autocrosser only build....assuming you got it cheap. Like: real cheap. Like; pay for the engine and haul the rest away for free.

Not sure what they were thinking with the spindle-y rear frame rails hacked on there.

Definitely never going to be a road vehicle ever again.

At least, not without spending more than it would cost to just go out and buy a road worthy one....