Washington guys help with oil leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneckchevy90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys its been a long time since ive been on here. IM currently in the Everett area and since the day ive bought my 90 sport its had a rear main seal leak,well now its getting worse since im doing more driving. I dont have 500-600 bucks to take it to a shop nor do i have tools or the know how to do it myself can anyone help

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
There aren't too many others here in WA unfortunately.

I would offer the help but I'm honestly not in much of a position to be tearing into another project. A rear main seal isn't the easiest thing to do either, have to pull the transmission out of the truck to do it.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd help but I'm all the way in up Ferndale... It's really not that bad of a job to do yourself. If you have the tools it should be a weekend project but since you don't I'd just let it leak until you can afford to have a shop do it.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There aren't too many others here in WA unfortunately.

I would offer the help but I'm honestly not in much of a position to be tearing into another project. A rear main seal isn't the easiest thing to do either, have to pull the transmission out of the truck to do it.

Try Oregon!

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey neighbor! Where you at in the Everett area? I'm near Boeing actually

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk