Washer Tank Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my 1996 Suburban, I had to remove the washer tank (drivers side under where the 2nd battery would be) to fit my intercooler.

Is that the only spot that the OBS trucks came with washer tanks or was there another spot they had them?

I like to keep everything looking factory so if GM used another canister in another spot I can utilize, that would work for me.

Thanks!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The earlier model trucks like 95 down, the tank was mounted on the driver side fender well. But this location is where the 96 and up mounts the computer.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The earlier model trucks like 95 down, the tank was mounted on the driver side fender well. But this location is where the 96 and up mounts the computer.

Sierra is right on the ball on this. 88-94 Mounted the washer tanks in the middle of the fender wall, right above the inner fender. I know you said you wanted to make it look OEM but there is some nice aftermarket alternatives for street rods and such that can be almost hidden with space savings in mind.