Wanting to change the "off road" under my Z71 decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDYLANP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, getting my truck painted this weekend. Going to go with some sort of charcoal grey. So obviously I'm going to need new Z71 decals and I'm thinking I want to go with a digi camo in a snow color. Like white and a couple different shades of grey for the squares. But I am wondering what some of you guys have done with the "off road" underneath the deal. I was wanting to change it up if I could get some good ideas that wouldn't seem too ricer or redneck. Something original and simple. I included some pictures to give y'all an idea.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I think the boat sailed on being too redneck as soon as you said camo. I saw a 944 done in a sort of fluorescent camo and I thought: Redneck with a 944. I see some Mong kids with camo on their civics and think, wow, Asian Rednecks. I love camo, have(too) many things camo, have been banned from wearing more than 1 article of camo at a time at work, take flack from my girl about camo(even though she never put 2 and 2 together that the helmet I got her has camo in the design -subtly), should be in a camo 12 step program, but I know if I put it on my vehicle in any way, it's going to say "redneck".

Just sayin'.

MDYLANP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the boat sailed on being too redneck as soon as you said camo. I saw a 944 done in a sort of fluorescent camo and I thought: Redneck with a 944. I see some Mong kids with camo on their civics and think, wow, Asian Rednecks. I love camo, have(too) many things camo, have been banned from wearing more than 1 article of camo at a time at work, take flack from my girl about camo(even though she never put 2 and 2 together that the helmet I got her has camo in the design -subtly), should be in a camo 12 step program, but I know if I put it on my vehicle in any way, it's going to say "redneck".

Just sayin'.

Haha I know what you're saying. But I meant that I wanted the phrase specifically to not be redneck. The last thing I want it something camo then to have it followed up by "get-er-done" or "kuntry king" or some other saying that says, "hey look at me, I'm ignorant and proud of it." *proceeds to drink natty light and cuss his pregnant wife*
I am a right wing, gun owning, God fearing, hunting and fishing loving American. However, I am not redneck. I can only shake my head at the ignorance of the people I see driving around and just pray I am not considered one of them simply because we have similar hobbies and interests.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Gonna use think outside the box for a second, how about changing offroad to on road...