Wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Hurst 3910121 shifter. Fits nv3500. Don't know if the 3910122 or the 3910120 will fit these trucks. They ARE for nv3500's, but for different vehicles. One of those #'s fits Mopars. Be interested in those if someone can tell me if they will fit or not. If I was to tell you I've been searchin for a long time, across North America, would that affect the price? LOL! Getting really fed up with this factory POS!
Someone has to have one of these taking up space, or stuffed into a corner somewhere.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Sorry man, only Hurst I'm not using is a Pro-Comp shifter for a Saginaw 4spd.....ofcourse I'm not using the trans either, 3rd synchro seized itself under the edge of the gear. Stuck tighter than a nun's ****.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sorry man, only Hurst I'm not using is a Pro-Comp shifter for a Saginaw 4spd.....ofcourse I'm not using the trans either, 3rd synchro seized itself under the edge of the gear. Stuck tighter than a nun's ****.

Ouch! Did that to my wide-ratio M-20, years ago, a month after the rebuild warranty ran out! HAD to rebuild it, as it was the original tranny to the car.