wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
What did you pay for your Tails ? The Corners will cost me $64.88 Shipped

You have to remember I have to pay alot for shipping over the border. The tails have free shipping. I always have to pay more, not matter what I buy, unless they ship free to Canada, or I pick it Up in the US.

Matt ship USPS, not UPS or FedEx, you wont get extra charges when it gets here.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You ordered GMC lights, right? And they sent Chevy lights in the wrong style? Let me know how it turns out.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh. Ok. At least they got that right. I'm kind of nervous about Car ID now. I'll see how they resolve your situation before making my order.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
here's the email I got today. It seems like everything should come out ok. I hope

Dear Corey,

I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Usually we have no problem like this. Sure, I will send request to our returns department with this matter and they will provide you with an RMA form with all the instructions on how to exchange this item to a correct one. But first can you provide me with digital pictures of the item you received.
Thank you and waiting for your reply with pictures.
Sincerely,

Henry Kanunik
Customer Service
[email protected]