Want close to 2000whp? In a 4 cylinder? Get your fix here..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
Sorry, I took it out of context. Hard to get jokes over a keyboard ya know.

How much for the chromie?

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am not a muscle car fan, Im only 30, never lived through their hayday and I just see them as overpowered, poor handling dinosaurs........saying that, Id drive a Shelby GT350 or a 69 Firebird convertible without any problems. THat EVO is an amazing technical exercise, the sheer amount of money, engineering and fabrication is mind blowing and I respect the **** out of these money no object builds.....would I drive it....for a weekend. A 2+/- L 4Cylinder with 2000+ horses is a handgrenade with the pin pulled. I wouldnt want to rebuild the engine at every oil change thank you, I dont care what anyone says, thats like having a formula 1 car as a grocery getter. An R33 Skyline with about 600 Mines tuned horsepower....yes please :D Ricer is a term reserved for the turbo Neon/Z24 Crapalier/Civic types.....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Sorry, I took it out of context. Hard to get jokes over a keyboard ya know.

How much for the chromie?

Well, I'd kind of like $25.00 for it, but I ran in to a problem with putting my freshly painted colormatched one on, the bumper filler piece has 2 broken tabs on it, the new grill wont click in place for some reason, even though the old grill will, even for the middle. :think: It kind of ****** me off that it didn't want to fit right, I was trying to be super careful because it was painted yesterday and I have a hairline crack now from trying to get the top corner parts screwed in the truck. So i'm going to a junkyard to get another red filler piece.

The chrome one has both of the side tabs for bottom broken, but it still fits and looks good, you can pull it out from the truck, but only if you really try, other than that, I primed and painted the mesh and it looks great.

$25.00 for a factory GM grill with some minor defects, meh not a bad deal I think.

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
Hell, Matt should buy it and throw it on his truck, His is the older grille. Still gotta get headlights, corners and the harness for my gmc swap.