W/T Grille Enthusiasts UNITE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, i admit the w/t looks crappy if it's not color matched....or colored atall. My white truck's w/t grille was stripped down to the white gelcoat and glossed....so not color matched, but yeah, it's white. :D

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
the more i look at them the more i like them. But i would still want to swap it out though

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
My 95 has one on it and i was gonna switch it with the grille off my 90 but either way i would have to buy new headlights, the ones in the 95 are shot. So i think i will run it for awhile and see how my mind changes about it.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hehe, yeah....thought about maybe getting the aftermarket 5"x7" headlights to replace your 6054 sealed beams? Some are advertised as 6"x7", i dont know why when they're the exact same size as stock, which is 5"x7".

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
When it comes to sealed beam i know nothing about them. But since i don't plan on driving it soon i got time to research. I hope to have it road ready minus paint and bigger motor by next year.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well good luck man, and just message me if ya need any stock or stock-style components and stuff....I might have some at the yard.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Nice man....I noticed your truck in your sig has a black emblem. Have you thought about an orange bowtie? Not painted, but actual dyed lens.