VorTecxas '99 Yukon Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I understand. I'm the same way, but with black walls. More of a old school look. I wasn't talking 20" or larger. I meant something like 17" or 18" with a tall tire. Just something to fill the wheel well.

I hear ya. Maybe if it was the toy, but for the daily, meh. Maybe if I find a good deal on some haha

Kidd

Reaction score
I did all the work he just watched, no beer no clean the garage. He owes me. That rear end swap might be a good start.

It's really clean Hoe, this guy is the luckiest guy in the world. I sold him a truck once that was suppose to be locked up. He got it started and leaked oil all down my drive way. I cleaned it up and he showed up to help clean up. Already done. What a lucky guy.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I gave you credit in the post ya geezer. You did HALF the work, and ALL the bitching. And I cleaned up most of the tools when you ditched me. And the oil thing, well, I offered to help while I was there, but hes a stubborn old fart. And by "already done" he means he dumped a bottle of Dawn on it and hit it with the hose. When do you want that rear end. Need to get the bed and front clip off that frame so its easier to move.

Last edited:

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Had a little stroke of luck. I bought a '96 5.0 a couple weeks ago for $100, intake to pan, but it had a rod hanging out of it. Mainly got it for the spare parts I could use for my Yukon. Well, the Tahoe I'm trying to sell has a toasted spider, so I went out to storage to pull the one off of the 305. Wouldn't you know it's the updated one, and it was pretty damn clean, it hadn't been in there long. So needless to say I did 2 spiders today, and the Yuke now has the upgraded one! It really did make a world of difference, much better throttle response, and doesn't take as much pedal to cruise, hoping it helps the mileage, too...

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Love the way it looks. If I could pull my molding off I would. I tried to awhile ago but mine was repainted and it took paint with it so Back on it went. Looks great though. Pretty much how id like mine to sit one day.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Love the way it looks. If I could pull my molding off I would. I tried to awhile ago but mine was repainted and it took paint with it so Back on it went. Looks great though. Pretty much how id like mine to sit one day.

Thanks man. Sucks you cant pull that trim off, I hate it. Its looking like if the planets align, I may be selling it already. I found THE Tahoe I've been looking for -
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4070952289.html

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Sold her yesterday, but wanted to show off the pinstriping I did. The roll wasn't pre-done two-stripe, I did the second one too. Let me know what ya'll think
You must be registered for see images attach