Vortec Lover's '98 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm kind of excited to be getting some of these bigger things done even though it's in the dead of winter!

Picked up some H3-100's for my off road lamps.

And I picked up these rims- they're either 16 X 9 or 16 X 10, either way they are going to look sweet:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

They'll be going on next Tuesday.

Nice I really like the look of those!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Those rims with the green looks awesome! Props for getting a lot done in winter!

Thanks! Can't wait to get them on... feels like a big upgrade.

what u mean? haha winter is the best time to get stuff done!

Ha ha, the lift and tires went on last winter... maybe it's not a coincidence? Iowa/farming... stuff does get done in the winter I s'pose, it's just a PITA sometimes when it is cold as heck out there.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the new wheels are gonna look good!

Sent from my static android

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks! Can't wait to get them on... feels like a big upgrade.

Ha ha, the lift and tires went on last winter... maybe it's not a coincidence? Iowa/farming... stuff does get done in the winter I s'pose, it's just a PITA sometimes when it is cold as heck out there.

Yah in the summer I'm busy makin money working and in the winter i spend the money on trucks, just pull er' in the garage!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what u mean? haha winter is the best time to get stuff done!

I don't have a garage, let alone one that I know of that my truck could fit in. I'm in college which takes all my time away, I am on break until Sunday but I worked 45 hour weeks to make money for my truck haha.