Vortec Lover's '98 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't have a garage, let alone one that I know of that my truck could fit in. I'm in college which takes all my time away, I am on break until Sunday but I worked 45 hour weeks to make money for my truck haha.

good thats the most important thing to spend money on lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
the new wheels are gonna look good!

Thanks! The only concern I have is how much they are going to stick out... they look to dished in pretty good...

Yah in the summer I'm busy makin money working and in the winter i spend the money on trucks, just pull er' in the garage!

I wish I had a garage... I almost bought a Firebird last summer for $800 with nothing wrong with it and a manual... I SHOULD HAVE Then the truck could stay here and the car go out into the snow :lol: A little backwards, but that's the way it would be

good thats the most important thing to spend money on lol

^^^x2 A lot better then blowing it on other things...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks! The only concern I have is how much they are going to stick out... they look to dished in pretty good...

I wish I had a garage... I almost bought a Firebird last summer for $800 with nothing wrong with it and a manual... I SHOULD HAVE Then the truck could stay here and the car go out into the snow :lol: A little backwards, but that's the way it would be

^^^x2 A lot better then blowing it on other things...

Yep i have a 2000 buick with only 98,*** miles on it and in mint condition that i bought off an old couple for 2 grand haha (got a steal on that) but it goes out in the snow instead of the truck because i don't care about it. By my count it is my 16th vehicle lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Fender flares...

:lol: you're really pushing for those aren't you? Maybe if they have some already my color at the yard I might grab them... it's way to cold to paint some here and I'm not convinced that black ones would look very good on there.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im hoping to do mine saturdy,.. I did you have a tough time cutting the gas hose "thing" lol.. Im worries about messing that part up haha. I may start on the back first.