Vinyl on rear window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Well, it should be something that people will understand and has some meaning to you.

Hard to give recommendations on that.

It's kinda something you have to answer yourself.

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I actually remember the 'Muscle Car' era.
In the early '70's, when the horsepower wars were legislated out of existence, the auto manufacturers tried to compensate with graphic stickers that could be seen from space. For example, the '73 Z-28, & the flying chicken on the '77 Trans Am.
We laughed! (& laughed & laughed!)
Ever since then, every vehicle I've ever owned has had any & every sticker removed ASAP! Refuse to even have the white lettering on the tires exposed.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
How about "Built! Not Bought!"

My friend has a 09 Silverado. He dropped it off for me to do brakes one day, I put a huge rainbow sticker on his. Boy was he ******!!! LOL!

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
In the early '70's, when the horsepower wars were legislated out of existence, the auto manufacturers tried to compensate with graphic stickers that could be seen from space. For example, the '73 Z-28, & the flying chicken on the '77 Trans Am.
Ever since then, every vehicle I've ever owned has had any & every sticker removed ASAP! Refuse to even have the white lettering on the tires exposed.

^ I feel the same way....decals take away from the look of the vehicle in my opinion

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:nono: Hood birds are awesome bro. :rocking:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score