USB vs CD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I dont know how long the USB option has been available on CD players but I LOVE IT!!!
With so much music though it's hard to find certain songs.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
USB is great! Although like mentioned Its hard ti find the song you want. I spend more time looking for songs than I do listening to them. Which is why I have a million burned cd's laying around lol

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
I picked up the MVH-8200BT recently. I wouldn't recommend it just because of the user interface but aside from that it is nice. I've gotten used to the ridiculous button pushing. Anyway, my point of this is it has no CD player. I wasn't sure what I'd think of it but to be honest it is great. I have to admit that I don't purchase much in the way of cds anyway. It has usb, and sd card slots. I do agree that I spend more time thinking of what to listen to then actually listening but ya.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My g/f bought me a Sony Xplod deck for my old Jeep that has the USB and CD player......found out that you cant use a CD player offroad no matter how great the manufacturer tells you their anti skip is. The usb sticks are compact, take a beating and hold a hell of a lot more than a CD ever could. I love it, wouldnt go back to CDs ever. Its in my truck now and even with the craptastic factore speakers it sounds ok.