Upper control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96blackswb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put a 4/6 drop on my 96 Silverado SWB and I went with a Belltech Cnotch,flip kit and Belltech street Performance shocks and Coils and I have Mcgaughys drop spindles and I wondering have any of u guys ever went to a aftermarket Upper control arm to get the camber back to normal and what kind? I’m thinking about the Ride Tech upper control arms but they are 530 bucks and I’m just wondering if there is any other upper control arms that are just as good but aren’t 500 bucks because they don’t lower the truck and I just don’t want to spend 500 for control arms just because they say Ride Tech lol Any Help Please

gearheadE30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most aftermarket control arms do not really change the camber adjustment range. In conjunction with lower arms, some of them (including RideTech) do give you a bit of extra caster.

I have the ridetech arms on mine. They are great quality as you would expect. I prefer them over the other options mainly because of the bushing design. I've had issues with poly bushings in the past (noise, slotting, cracking, etc) and delrin is definitely the way to go, especially on a heavy body-on-frame vehicle.

What kind of camber numbers do you have that you are trying to fix?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What kind of camber numbers do you have that you are trying to fix?
Pretty much what had me scratching my head, too. You generally don't see camber issues on these trucks with a spindle/spring drop, not any that can't be solved within the factory adjustment range after the knock-outs have been knocked out.

Richard