Upgrading Speakers...need some opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is what I did was run some rockford 4x6 in the front dash, then in the back, where the other 4x6's are supposed to go, I installed some 1" tweeters. Then stuck some 6x9 in boxes under the back seat. Huge improvement. As far as mid's and high's go. For the sub I have a JL W7, in a ported box. Mt head unit is just a Pioneer DEH-1300MP. Under $100 and sounds great IMO.

What size W7 do you have in there? Where is it located in the truck, have any pics?

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been talking to the owner of sundown audio and I think he has convinced me to go with 6.5 neopros in the doors, unhook the 4x6s at my ears, add a tweeter, and a SAX 125.2 amp. I've heard nothing but good about sundown so I figured I'd give it a try

any updates ?? pics ??

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I am soon to be using all JL Audio speakers and they sound fantastic...A little pricey but you get what you pay for IMO.