Updates!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice clean truck, but the front wheels need to be bigger.

Reaction score
haha damn, never thought I'd get **** for having 18's. I think they look good on the front, and they ride better and are more streetable so I'm content.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll admit that I've never been a fan of 18/20 combos myself, especially on a regular cab truck. The 2" stagger is just too much of a difference for my tastes. That's why I went 19/20 on mine.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah, thats my thought too... 2" difference is wayyyy too much for such a short vehicle.. now maybe on a cclb or something like that it wouldnt be as noticable, but i like the 1" staggered sets a bit better.

Reaction score
Hard color to match but heres a quick chop...
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for the chop, you're making me want to spend more money!

yeah, thats my thought too... 2" difference is wayyyy too much for such a short vehicle.. now maybe on a cclb or something like that it wouldnt be as noticable, but i like the 1" staggered sets a bit better.

And I couldn't disagree more. I think an 18" rim is more than sufficient for the front of these trucks, especially with a static drop and I definitely don't think the 2" size difference makes it look bad. I love the discrepancy in size and how it sits now is how I've wanted it all along.