Updates!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
If you ever noticed. The wheel openings on the rear of an OBS are lower than the front. So even if the truck is level you will tuck more tire in the rear. The truck looks good the way it is.

Eyyy, I've got one on my side haha. Thanks I agree totally. Good man

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you ever noticed. The wheel openings on the rear of an OBS are lower than the front. So even if the truck is level you will tuck more tire in the rear. The truck looks good the way it is.

Lower in relation to what? If you're talking lower in relation to the upper bodyline, then yeah, I'll agree with you since the bodyline curves down on the front fenders. Lower in relation to the rockers, then no, they're the same.

Although I may not agree with a 2" wheel stagger, I do agree that the truck sits properly given the wheel combo used. It looks fine tucking more in the rear than the front since there's more to tuck back there and it's sitting level. I wouldn't change the altitude any.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Lower in relation to what? If you're talking lower in relation to the upper bodyline, then yeah, I'll agree with you since the bodyline curves down on the front fenders. Lower in relation to the rockers, then no, they're the same.

In relation to the rockers or the middle body line. There is about a one inch difference between the front and rear. It is a subtle difference but it's there.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where I live and what I need a truck for the lowered trucks are about as useful as **** on a bull.......saying that, beautiful truck man. Dont listen to the naysayers, it looks awesome as it is, wheels and height. Also, im with the " hate rake on these trucks" guy, looks awesome. Nice work.