Underhood Storage Boxes and Reel Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to be heading out to my local yard sometime soon (like the next week or two) and I know where some underhood storage boxes are from the last time I was out there. If you would like them I will pull them while I'm out there for you.

$30 + S&H OBO

I also have a couple of reel lights from the last time I was out there. They've got the little clip thing broken but that shouldn't be a problem. Mine has that broken too and it has never been a problem. Unfortunately they are both missing the clear plastic bulb guard. :( I think I've got the original self tapping screws somewhere; I just would have to try to find them. One of these came from a TBI truck and so the harness should work perfectly on another TBI truck. The other one came off of a vortec and the harness was much harder to get so I only got like 8-12" of it or so. That's plenty though as on mine I just spliced into the wires for the hood light which is right next to the reel light (on vortecs)

One of the lights has the three extra mounting holes. I think that is for the vortec trucks. The one I put on my truck has the same three hole mounting plate and it works great. I think that either one will bolt right up to a TBI over on the side of the engine bay instead of the firewall.

My yard charged me $15 each for these so I'd like to get $15+S&H but I will entertain offers.

You must be registered for see images attach

I've also got this connector that I believe is the female end of what the hood light connects with. I don't really need to sell this but if someone needs it for something shoot me a PM as I'd be glad to help out a forum member.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump... Nobody needs a underhood storage box or a reel light? I'm heading to my local yard tomorrow and I'd be happy to grab a reel light for someone or see if I can find the plastic bulb guard and the clip for any of the reel lights that I've already pulled.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i need a lid for a storage box but shipping would probably cost more than its worth.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bet I could ship it reasonably but for just the lid my local yard is weird about things like that sometimes. They will usually sell a damaged part (like a reel light that is missing the cover) for the same price as a perfect condition part so for just a lid they might charge more than it's worth for the lid.