Underhood reel / retractable / work light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Picked these up at the junkyard the other day since people seem to want them. I have 5 of them for sale, all include the pigtail up to the firewall. 3 of them are perfect, and include the OEM self drilling mounting screws. 2 of them are complete sans bulbs, however the latch that holds the light in place is broken, although they still work just fine.

Complete lights
You must be registered for see images attach

Lights with missing latch

Complete lights - $25 + shipping
Missing latch - $10 + shipping

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was one of the small things that made me fall in love with gmt400. The thing is mostly TBI trucks came with these right? I remember being only one of my friends that had it in my truck. Such a great idea. It's been a life saver I know that much.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow those sold fast I had one and still have it and I was asking $30 then whatever shipping costs and even said OBO and now I'm holding it for a fellow member for $20 plus whatever it costs to ship.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
88GMCtruck, you are the man!

If I didn't have one from the factory I would buy one.

I also have a factory storage box :)

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
mine stil works or i'd get one for sure. also the storage box is awesome, but don't all of them have that?