uhm custom 800? corvette rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually really like the front end on it. The rear, not so much... Maybe if the lights were smaller and in the roll pan instead of the top of the gate.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
get rid of the rear lights and do flush led strips and id rock it

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Theres a guy here in town, hes got a beautiful slammed OBS, till you see the tailgate... -.- same thing, corvette rear! i hate it, but i still want his truck :)

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Vette lights have always been ugly. Tailgates, roll-pans, doesn't matter. They were only put on corvettes for a reason. Flush LEDs aren't my thing, i would rather go with a set of stock-style full LED tails. Other than that, not too bad.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Vette lights have always been ugly. Tailgates, roll-pans, doesn't matter. They were only put on corvettes for a reason. Flush LEDs aren't my thing, i would rather go with a set of stock-style full LED tails. Other than that, not too bad.

.......x-2

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Very clean and nice fab... but the corvette lights on truck tailgates always made me gag