Turn signal retainer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know a place to get new inserts that the screws use to attach the turn signals to the grill? The small white plastic pieces that snap into the grill and the screws go into to hold the turn signals on. I’m not sure what they are called

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a place to get new inserts that the screws use to attach the turn signals to the grill? The small white plastic pieces that snap into the grill and the screws go into to hold the turn signals on. I’m not sure what they are called
What year is your truck?

Maybe you are referring to one of these:

You must be registered for see images attach

If so, there's a lot of listings on eBay for them (GM 347347):

Various aftermarket ones available as well.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's the 94-up style, the 8 separate plastic nuts that pop into the grille.

88-93 use a totally different piece, so far I've seen you can get them from LMC but possibly available elsewhere, too. Black plastic strip with 2 screw holes on each so you need 4 total. GM # 15622475 "park lamp retainer", discontinued of course but some stock still around if you hunt. Don't spend the $28/ea some doof on eBay is asking when LMC # 31-1352 is only $1.95/ea.

Richard

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's the 94-up style, the 8 separate plastic nuts that pop into the grille.

88-93 use a totally different piece, so far I've seen you can get them from LMC but possibly available elsewhere, too. Black plastic strip with 2 screw holes on each so you need 4 total. GM # 15622475 "park lamp retainer", discontinued of course but some stock still around if you hunt. Don't spend the $28/ea some doof on eBay is asking when LMC # 31-1352 is only $1.95/ea.

Richard
Ok thanks for your help. I picked up a pack of 30 of them for $8. Seemed reasonable to me.