Turn signal issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarrenP

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have an odd issue, it isn't a huge problem, it's just a pain in the a$$. When i turn on the turn signal for a left turn, the signal wont disengage, however it will when i have it on the right side setting. I'm not sure what i would need to be replaced? or how much it will cost?

If anyone could let me know that'd be great. I'll probably have a shop do it. If anyone has a guess at how much that will cost, that'd be awesome too!

thanks!

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turn Signal cam. Gotta take the steering wheel off and lock plate that's behind the wheel to get at it... and disconnect the electrical under the dash.... not really a hard job but as far as someone else to do it.... we could all tell you different prices... just gotta call and tell the shop what you need and they will tell you thier price for the job... last I looked book time is about 2 hours.. for anyone that's done one before, we can usually do it in under an hour..... but the shop will charge you book time as that's how the money is made....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk