Tunerpro help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ericg75

Reaction score
In the last few months I've gotten my rebuilt engine installed and running. It's been an adventure for sure but I'm pretty proud of the progress made. I did the break in for the cam and now I'm waiting on the new plate and registration. The problem I'm facing right now is the truck seems to be running really rich at idle. SPR performance and Brian Harris have been very helpful in trying to get things dialed in but Brian requested I log some data to see how things are performing. He suggested an ALDL cable and the TunerPro software. I got the cable and downloaded version 4 of TunerPro. I went with the old version as there seemed to be more tutorials on youtube for that version. I'm to the point where I need to do the ALDL setup and it's asking for an *.ads file. I have no idea what that means. I see *.ads files under the datastream folder but I don't know which one to choose. Are there any good beginner (like for total noobs) videos or resources out there for TunerPro setup and datalogging?