Truck shaking when on gas sounds like exhaust help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Didn't get a chance Today but I'll be gettin around to it Tomorrow first thing in the Morning... Hope for the best!

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well didn't find anything out of the ordinary. All fluids are good and checked front end.
Bout some shudder fix and I guess that's not the problem either.
It drives fine just a usual with a little shake but other than that I guess I'll be continuing to drive it until I look deeper into it.

If anyone has an idea to check please let me know!

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Where else are the u joints located other than the 4 in the back?

And I haven't unbolted the driveshaft out yet but when I went to grab it and move it around it didn't have ANY play

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I have some Shudder fix in her now so hopefully it'll set and take the shudder away

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
had a crazy idea... The shaking all started with a puff puff from my exhaust and I have had a bad 02 sensor for a while but could it be it just completely burnt up and needs to be replaced? Could that be where my shaking is coming from? Maybe to much back pressure?

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I've also noticed my gas mileage has dropped

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Alright the conclusion: A bad wire and plug... the wire was split and one plug wasn't even firing. with a few other nasty plugs in there.