Truck cap, bed topper, camper shell; whatever you call it let's have a lookysee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon Byrd

Reaction score
Mine is the same style but had the side window option as well. I've also seen them with smaller windows in the "wings". This style of canopy has HUGE blind spots through the back window.

And here is mine. It's original to the truck from 1988, Leer Knight. Grandfather bought it and had it painted to match. It's a pretty decent canopy, I dislike the looks of it but it is very practical in the winter months for hunting/camping. Keeps things dry, a good place for the dog to ride, etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hey do you still have this?
Can you tell me the model info from the canopy?

luk3russell

Reaction score
heres my old one.i put an 82 suzuki gs450 motorcycle back there, on the center stand with the big dorky 80's mirrors and it fit no problem!!!!...fixing up a color matched one now.....this is before the 3" body lift, and bfg's are almost an inch taller now...going to have to measure and hope i can fit in drivethrus.

and this is the one im working on now....just painted it. putting cab light on truck then matching lights on cap.....

Hey, sorry to open up an old thread, but I’m new to the forum and have been looking for a truck cap for my 98 k1500 and I love the ones you’ve got! Do you happen to know the make and model of your cap? I’d love to get my hands on one!