Tripp's ********* *****, "Bertha"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tripp

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, those are awesome. And they're cheaper than the mywheeladapters product so that's awesome! And they claim to be T6 aluminum. The only thing is that they are not hub centric. But I wonder if my Tahoes wheels are either?

Tripp

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found the product for me.
At the website motorsport-tech.com you can build your own adapters, customizing every spec to custom fit your application. The total for my (4) new adapters comes to $460. Not a bad price for US Alcoa T6061 Aluminum adapters that come with a lifetime warranty.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Tripp

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little update on my truck.

Well the '01 2500hd wheels I bought were sold. I got them for $150 with toyo open country a/t's on em. Took the tires off and mounted em on my rims, then sold the rims for $125.

I also picked up a Cobra 148GTL for $100 on CL. It came with 4 top-loaded antennas by Barjan, 2 being 3 feet tall, and 2 being 1 foot tall. It also came with a co-phase cb coax cable as well as a Cobra external speaker for the radio and a P/A speaker to be mounted under the hood. I bought a swivel mount for the radio for $38 and a mount and spring for the antenna for about $40. It all came out real well.

Here are some recent pictures.

You must be registered for see images